How do I use the BNLUK shop?
- To order a product, click on the Add to Cart button next to the relevant product on screen.
- You will then be taken to the Basket, which displays the Product(s) and Size(s) selected.
You can access your shopping cart at any stage from the drop-down under “Shop” from the main page. It will also appear on the right hand side once there are item/s in your basket.
- Once you have checked your basket, you should then click on Proceed to Checkout. You will be taken to a screen where you must enter your billing address and delivery address (if different).
- Click Proceed to Confirmation. Your details and charge will be confirmed.
- Check your details and then click Proceed to Checkout. You can then complete your payment via the Proceed to PayPal link. NB: PayPal will display the payment as going to email@example.com
- Once your payment has been securely processed, you will be taken to the Order Receipt Confirmation screen. The information on this screen will also be emailed to you at the email address you provided earlier.
- What countries do you deliver to?
You can select your delivery country via a drop-down menu during the checkout process. If your country is not listed, don’t panic, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort this out for you.
- Costs for postage
Shipping rates are outlined on this page.
- Delivery time
ASAP. We will work as quickly as we can to get these out to you. For UK delivery please allow up to a week, for international orders please allow anything up to 3 weeks.
- How do I track my order?
Unfortunately this is not possible at this stage, but if you have any queries please contact email@example.com.
- How can I pay?
At present the only e-payment option is PayPal. However, if you’re not signed up for PayPal, then after the checkout screen PayPal offers a function of paying using debit or credit card through their encrypted web payment scheme.
- Is your site safe?
Yes. The payment process itself is handled by PayPal, which uses state of the art encryption. For more information and the geeky details, check out the PayPal Safety page.
At this time we can’t offer returns.
We’re a British site, so please note that all currencies on the site are in pound sterling (£). If you are making an order from abroad, please note that your bill will be converted to the appropriate local currency at the PayPal checkout. Here’s a currency converter.